- HOW IT WORKS
- OUR CREDITS
- OUR CREW
- VIDEOS + EXTRAS
Add a Video
Our making of documentary will include videos created by our crew. Submit a promo video for a chance to be in our movie. There are 2 ways to add a video:
- To embed a video from YouTube onto our site, just follow the above link and then enter the YouTube URL of the video you want to add. If your video is not yet on YouTube, visit youtube.com to add your video.
- Upload a video file from your desktop (note: it may take several minutes to process your file).
Promo Videos May be Featured in our Movie!
Help spread the word by making some cool promo videos. Share why you support the project, or document any of the things you are doing to help make The 1 Second Film. We will be including some of our crew video submissions in our finished documentary. If you have any questions, please post them in our forum. Thanks!
Sample Promo Videos:
- Some ideas for your video:'
- • Document what you're doing to help make the film, whether making posters, having a fundraiser, or talking to folks about the project.
- • Share why you are supporting The 1 Second Film. How did you hear about it? Why did you sign up? That sort of thing.
- • Make a video about your perfect moment.
- • Be creative and have fun!
- Video Guidelines:
- • Keep videos short.
- • Don't use any music or images you don't have all the rights for.
- • Keep the original footage- especially a version without background music (we may request this version for a montage).
- • Get a signed release forms from everyone in the video and mail it to us. (contact us for release forms)
- •Try to get good audio! (If possible: use an external mic and turn off all background music, air conditioners, etc.)